27 May Amsterdam 2023…. love this city
Amsterdam is a city that has something for everyone. Whether you’re interested in history, art, erotic adventures or want to relax and enjoy the scenery, Amsterdam has it all.
One of the most iconic things about Amsterdam is its canals. The city is built on a network of canals that date back to the 17th century. These canals are a great way to see the city and get around. You can rent a boat and explore the canals independently, or take a guided tour.
Amsterdam is also home to a number of world-class museums. The Rijksmuseum is home to a collection of Dutch masterpieces, including works by Rembrandt and Vermeer. The Van Gogh Museum houses the largest collection of Van Gogh’s paintings in the world. And the Anne Frank House is a moving reminder of the Holocaust.
In addition to its museums and canals, Amsterdam also has a vibrant nightlife scene. There are bars and clubs to suit every taste, and the city is known for its relaxed attitude towards cannabis.
Whether you’re looking for a cultural experience, a night out on the town, or a relaxing vacation, Amsterdam has something to offer everyone.
Here are some of the top things to see and do in Amsterdam:
- Take a canal cruise
- Visit the Rijksmuseum
- See the Van Gogh Museum
- Visit the Anne Frank House
- Visit the upside Down Museum
- Explore the Jordaan neighborhood
- Go shopping on the Kalverstraat
- Visit the Heineken Experience
- Take a bike ride through the city
- Visit the Vondelpark
- Enjoy a meal at one of Amsterdam’s many restaurants
- Go dancing at one of Amsterdam’s many clubs
Here are some tips for planning your trip to Amsterdam:
- The best time to visit Amsterdam is during the spring (April-June) or fall (September-October) when the weather is mild.
- The city is very walkable, but you can also get around by bike or public transportation.
- Amsterdam is a very safe city, but it’s always a good idea to be aware of your surroundings and take precautions against petty theft.
- The currency in Amsterdam is the euro.
- English is widely spoken in Amsterdam, but it’s always a good idea to learn a few basic Dutch phrases.
- Amsterdam is a very expensive city, so it’s important to budget your trip carefully.
I took a guided tour of the Anne frank experience, but didn’t enter the house as it was impossible to get tickets.
I visited the Upside Down Museum and rekindle my childhood, it was so much fun
Adventure out using the trams as they are straightforward, however if walking isnt for you , then uber works very well, plan your trip before you get there , but relax and go with the flow… whatever you fancy , it can be achieved in Amsterdam.
Until da next tyme